HistoryHung Joint Stock Company was founded officially on 01/16/2006, areas of activity include: Manufacturing and trading of garments, trading, import and export of machinery, equipment and materials auxiliary textile industry, the initial size of 18 industrial sewing lines, the workforce of about 1,110 people ....
An Hung Joint Stock Company was founded officially on 16/01/2006, field operations include manufacturing and trading of garments, trading, import and export of machinery, equipment and raw textile and garment accessories.
Original scale of 18 production lines of industrial work force of about 1110 people. To date, the total number of staff on the company now has 1,500 people. Scale of operations increased from 18 to 27 lines with 03 industrial sewing machine factory attached, six specialized departments and 01 branches in HCM City and several other professional. The total factory area 23,361 m2, the number of devices, specialized machines company-wide 1467 manufactured by the well-known brands such as Juki, Brother, Hashima ...
The products of An Hung Joint Stock Company is not only domestic consumption but also expanding the markets in the U.S., Europe, Japan, South Korea. Production capacity of the company now reaches more than 3 million products in mainly woven goods group, which found children account for 70% of its product lines include: Denim jeans, Short, Scooter, skirts, swamps, sports of all kinds ... and the rest group of about 30% of adults include: Jackets of all kinds, Profile - mi, trousers. The products of An Hung produce most carry brands such as Aigle, Lacks, Cherokee, Newbasic, Oshkosh, Jake @ s, Miley Cyrus, Calendo, Fjallraver, P & C, Kappa, Tissaia, Zara Jeans, Dombi, Ceasars, MKP.ON, Aygill's, Dany, Highsiera, KG, BKl, Cutter & Buck CB Drytecluxe ...
In addition to investment in production capacity, the company also focuses on application of quality management systems conform to the rigorous evaluation standards of domestic and foreign partners, to meet the requirements of the retailers: Target, Contempo, Perry Ellis International, BCBG, Zara, standards-Human Rights and the Environment Social responsibility. Management organizations lean manufacturing 5S standards throughout the company. The Company's policy seeks to social responsibility of business, equality, safe working environment and friendly, raising incomes for workers, maintain the stability and sustainable development for human resources.
Hung Joint Stock Company is willing to cooperate, joint ventures, associated with domestic and foreign partners, if they meet all the conditions of the Company and in accordance with the law in accordance with Vietnam.
- Continue to expand the scale of production, innovative technology production equipment toward lean manufacturing, product quality good.
- Gradually building and rebranding, towards economic development in multiple industries.
- Cooperation, joint ventures, associated with domestic and foreign partners to develop deep and broad production and business activities.
- Constantly improve incomes for workers, maintaining and fostering a stable workforce, the skills and experience to meet production and business activities.
- Make good role and social responsibility to employees and communities, the production and business operations of the Company to ensure compliance with the ethical standards and laws of Vietnam.
- Manufacturing and trading of garments.
- Trading and export of machinery and equipment and all kinds of materials for textile industry.
- The production scale of the Company currently consists of three plants, 1,467 special-purpose machinery, the existing workforce of 1,500 people.
- The annual production capacity of 3 million units.
- AN HUNG JOINT STOCK COMPANY THREE TIME TO RECEIVE THE VIETNAMESE GOLDEN STAR AWARD
- Chương trình Vui tết thiếu nhi 2016
- Lãnh đạo Tỉnh ủy thăm và chúc mừng nữ lãnh đạo công ty và công nhân lao động nhân ngày Quốc Tế Phụ Nữ 8/3
- Vietnam Textile and welcome the opportunity from the new generation FTA
- Textile industry: Stories
- 2016 and sprawl challenges for the textile industry